Mr. Steve Nash, President and CEO, Live Interview
Mr. Steve Nash, President and CEO, will have a live interview via Skype with Channel 7 ABC News on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 6:15 a.m. about Stoddard’s current operation during this COVID-19 pandemic.
- New York Times Article – Coronavirus Update: Nursing Home Reunions
- Cartoon Explainer How the Moderna and Pfizer Vaccines Work
- Caregivers Community Coffee Hour – Every 2nd Tuesday @ 6 PM (EST) | Every 4th Thursday @ 10 AM (EST)
- Donations Request Letter – 4-8-20
- A Message from AHCA/NCAL President & CEO Mark Parkinson: WE WON’T BACK DOWN
- D.C. ultramarathoner will run 220 miles to see his 98-year-old ‘Nana’ at Scranton nursing home (The Washington Post)
- Basic Care Aide Skill Competency Training Tool
A training tool, developed by EduCare©, is a 9-hour online course presented in 17 digestible bites (most are presented in video format). The goal is to ensure that individuals are well prepared to serve others with a focus on service and person-centered care. Pass rate is 80%.
While the training provides information on how to perform tasks, the goal is to ensure that individuals are well prepared to serve others with a focus on service and person-centered care. Honoring residents’ rights matters. Honoring lifestyle preference and choice matters. How you greet people matters. Smiling matters. Saying please and thank you matters. Being kind, gentle and compassionate matters. Being authentic, matters. This is the theme throughout the Basic Care Aide program.”
- Managing Coronavirus Anxiety
- After the Trauma: Spiritual and Community Recovery
- How You Can Help Us Provide Care During COVID-19: Temporary Nurse Aide
- National Temporary Nurse Aide Certification
- Council Passes Supplemental Coronavirus Bill; Additional Updates – 4/7/2020
- Press Release – Coronavirus Update – 3-16-20
- AHCA/NCAL: National Emergency Declared: CMS Restricts all SNF Visitors Except End-of-Life Situations
- CMS: Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention Concerning Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) by Hospice Agencies
Our nursing facilities are in need of the following Items:
- Paper plates
- Disposable cups
- Disposable utensils
- Sanitizer wipes
- Powder Free Synthetic Exam Gloves
- Surgical Face Masks
- Ipads (for residents to connect with families’ that cannot visit)
All donations may be delivered directly to the facility and placed in the bin outside the front door marked DONATIONS.
Electronic donations may also be received via: DONATE/Donation at the bottom of the website’s Home Page. Electronic donations are received promptly and most efficient.
Monetary donations are also always accepted and may be mailed to our Maryland Office:
4640 Forbes Boulevard
Lanham, MD 20706
ATTN: Ms. Keisha Clark, Director of Development
Checks should be made payable to: Stoddard Baptist Home Foundation, Inc. Please also identify which facility the monetary donation should be applied.