Mr. Steve Nash, President and CEO, Live Interview
Mr. Steve Nash, President and CEO, will have a live interview via Skype with Channel 7 ABC News on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 6:15 a.m. about Stoddard’s current operation during this COVID-19 pandemic.
- Press Release – Coronavirus Update – 3-16-20
- AHCA/NCAL: National Emergency Declared: CMS Restricts all SNF Visitors Except End-of-Life Situations
- CMS: Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention Concerning Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) by Hospice Agencies
Our nursing facilities are in need of the following Items:
- Paper plates
- Disposable cups
- Disposable utensils
- Sanitizer wipes
- Powder Free Synthetic Exam Gloves
- Surgical Face Masks
- Ipads (for residents to connect with families’ that cannot visit)
All donations may be delivered directly to the facility and placed in the bin outside the front door marked DONATIONS.
Electronic donations may also be received via: DONATE/Donation at the bottom of the website’s Home Page. Electronic donations are received promptly and most efficient.
Monetary donations are also always accepted and may be mailed to our Maryland Office:
4640 Forbes Boulevard
Lanham, MD 20706
ATTN: Ms. Keisha Clark, Director of Development
Checks should be made payable to: Stoddard Baptist Home Foundation, Inc. Please also identify which facility the monetary donation should be applied.